Find Support

Information on partner agencies and organisations who can provide support, information or guidance to residents of South Wales.

Complaints & Reviews

We recognise that there will be times when people feel dissatisfied with the service they have received, find out more on the options available to you.

Reporting a Crime

Crimes and Incident should only be reported to the Police and not to the Police & Crime Commissioner.

Contact The Commissioner

Find out how to contact the Police & Crime Commissioner for South Wales.

Freedom of Information Disclosure Log

The Freedom of Information Act gives you the right to ask for all recorded information we have on any subject.

Subject Access Requests

The Data Protection Act 2018 gives you the right to request a copy of information an organisation holds about you.